At Vivo we offer private lesson as well as group classes. Group lessons are a great way for beginner introduction to music or an instrument. After a student completes that session, they will progress into a private lesson. Our group classes meet twice a week- one lesson and one assisted practice class.
Piano for Little Fingers
-Piano Group Class for grade k-2
Introducing piano playing in a fun and interactive way!
Learning in a group atmosphere allows students to tap along, get encouraged with friends and promote positive competition. The 10-week session provide a comprehensive fundamental beginning to piano learning and prepares students for future private lessons.
Curriculum includes reading notes and rhythm pattern, technical exercises, musical games, learning how to play familiar tunes, ensemble playing and more.
Come join us and see your child soar in music making.
$290.00 /10 weeks
All material included
The class will meet twice a week: One day of lesson and a day of assisted practice
Payment must be paid in full. If you have to miss a class, you may attend a similar class the same week.
Class size: 3 to 5 students per class
September 4 – November 13, 2019
Wednesdays 6:45 – 7:30 ( Lesson)
Sundays 2:00-2:30 (Assisted Practice)
September 7 – November 16, 2019
Saturdays 9:00 – 9:45 ( Lesson)
Tuesdays 5:30-6:00 (Assisted Practice)
September 9 – November 18, 2019
Mondays 5:30 – 6:15 ( Lesson)
Thursdays 5:30-6:00 (Assisted Practice)
Music and Motion
Music Group Class for age 3-5
Enrich your child’s life and impact their development each week as we cherish the magic of making music together. We engage this special time together through listening, movement, singing, instrument playing, and story telling. If neither mom or dad can make it to the class, Music and Movement is a great activity for grand parent with your child as well.
The program is carefully designed to stimulate the little brain, strengthen physical coordination and build community
- Experiencing a variety of sounds and learning how sounds are produced by playing musical instruments, listening, story telling and singing
- Playing instruments with an emphasis on steady beat, repeated rhythm patterns, graphic notation, and ensemble music
- Ensemble Development, an activity that builds the skills preschoolers need in order to create music within a group
- Engaging in creative expression and language play, expressing feelings and ideas through movement and music
- Pre-reading music and learning to interpret graphic notation symbols, a precursor to learning traditional music symbols
SKILLS & BENEFITS
Your child will engage in activities that support their development in many ways:
- Increased attention and focus; growing ability to memorize and recall
- Growing ability to detect patterns, nuances, and timbre in sounds, a critical skill for music and language development
- Experience waiting patiently, taking turns, working cooperatively in a group and communicating effectively and respectfully
- Wider vocabulary and knowledge of story structures; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Learning how to decode and interpret symbols, skills necessary for reading, math, and music
$290.00 /10 weeks. A parent or guardian’s is required to accompany your child.
October 12- December 21, 2019