In light of the recent health concerns in our community about the COVID-19 virus, we would like you to be informed about the actions we are taking:
- We will remain open for all regular lessons
- If you prefer not to send your child, you may choose the online lessons option. Please discuss with your child’s teacher whatever methods agreeable between you and the teacher.
- If a student is sick, please do not come for lesson. Contact our office or the teacher to cancel lesson and arrange makeup
To keep Vivo clean and safe, this is what we do:
- The teacher will clean the instruments (especially piano) after each lesson
- All teachers have been informed to wipe the instruments and door handles before and after every lesson,
- We will keep the front door open and keep air flows
- If the teacher or student feel sick please stay home
- Teachers will keep a distance from student and avoid touching student’s hand
- Students who come in must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before entering the room.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are doing our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our students.